Technology developed by Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), an off shoot of world renowned Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), funded by Dept of Electronics and Information Technology (Deity) Govt. of India.
OptiMaser™, The Microwave Medicalwaste Disinfection system (MMDS) replaces the conventional Autoclave, Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) and partly the Incinerator.
OptiMaser™ eliminates the hospital borne secondary infections like HIV, M. Tuberculosis H37Rv, and Hepatitis B&C etc., caused by dubious reuse / misuse of medical plastic leading to high patient mortality rate.
May 2014 marked transfer of this technology for Industrial Production to S. S. Medical Systems (I) Pvt Ltd under a ToT with SAMEER (Govt of India).
This product would now be manufactured at a State-of-Art well established manufacturing facility at Gurgaon.
USPs of OptiMaserTM MMDS
Sustainability of this disinfection system is based on its exceptional USPs.
1. World’s only point of waste generation treatment technology with complete mobility & Zero Secondary Devices.
2. Eliminates total reuse / misuse of medical plastic which presently is 27% of Medical Plastic sold in India.
3. User selectable 3 models with different sizes and capacities Viz. 10L/30L/60L.
4. High Efficacy: Kills almost all bacteria known to man in a 27 minute automatic cycle. (Refer Haffkine’s Institute Report)
5. Mobile, Park, Plug & Play, CPCB certified technology.
6. GPRS & DICOM enabled for remote sensing and upgrade.